Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Good Morning-Be Still and Know

What the Lord has been teaching me I feel, lately, is to slow down, be still.  You remember that scripture:

Psalm 46:10a Be still, and know that I am God!

It seems all of the things lately that I "think" are problems or things I should work on lately are just sort of fabricated things my mind created to focus on instead of the Lord.  If I be still and listen to God, He calms my thoughts and my mind.  I feel like I have spiritual ADD.  Working on practicing His presence and just being still, oh how hard that is for me but I will press on and that will change by His grace.  If I rush I have been told I will miss so much.

I found this song just while googling, going to listen to it now.  I will paste the lyrics below it, maybe it will minister to someone's heart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment