Friday, June 14, 2013

Goals Accomplished Last Week

Goals for this week:

Personal/Heart Goals:




  1. Continue reading 3-year Bible plan and be consistent with it.  I don't want to start something like this, and I do often, and then get tired of it and try and move on to something else.  I want something I can stay steady and consistent in.  This is helping me and to know I have a plan in staying steady in reading all of God's Word is great.  I read one chapter a day and read it a few times and read the commentaries on it and pray about it and I like it.  I then still have time to read for Life Group and other books.
  2. Quiet time each morning-sit and be still.  
  3. Drink more water.  I just ran out of sweet tea.  I crave it and drink it way too much.  Focus on 2 sweet drinks per day this week.  Rest of drinks-water!  Drank more than 2 per day.
  4. Gym 2 times this week-two full body workouts or upper body one day and lower the next.  Or may try 2 body pump classes. First week of summer-kids stayed up way late despite my trying to get them in bed earlier, so early mornings didn't' work out.
  5. Walk neighborhood with kids 3 days this week.

Organize Life Goals:

  1. I am trying 5 Dinners in ONE Hour-prepped all meals Sunday afternoon-in ONE hour!  Cook meals Sun-Thur that I prepped. Though I followed through with this, most meals were not enjoyed because they are used to me cooking their favorites, I do not think this approach with new recipes will work too well, but perhaps one new meal a week I can incorporate.
  2. Finish reading The Energy Bus for work.
  3. Load of laundry per day. I didn't try too hard on this-maybe next week.
  4. Schedule me time each day.  Use Google calendar as I have been for my personal planning.
  5. Stick to numbers I put in budget for each category and don't move money around different categories. Work in progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment