Monday, July 11, 2011

Bible in 90 Days...refresh me!

I had a weekend away with my kids and family to visit my sister and went to the mountains for the first time in my adult life (I'm from the beach).  It was a neat experience.  I am back now and refreshed ready to enjoy the rest of the summer.  While I was gone I signed up for reading the Bible in 90 Days here.  I am very excited and nervous.  My "one word" for 2011 was REFRESH.  I did not want to be joining all kinds of Bible studies and activities but wanted to refresh my relationship with the Lord.  I feel I was led to start it, and hope I heard right and will be blessed and taught by this journey.  What better way to be refreshed in Him than to read His Word daily, and really soak it in.


He is teaching me something and I am looking forward to what all He wants me to learn.  Today was day 1.  It will go through, I believe, October 8th.  I will, and am writing it here for a reminder, not going to join into any Bible studies (although I know I will be very tempted to because I am a social girl and love joining them and fellowshipping and all that great stuff that goes along with Bible studies).  I will only be spending time in God's Word with my journal and a pen and also joining for the first time, MOPS.  Much looking forward to that, and it is nothing in depth but time for moms and I am excited for that.

So thats what is going on with me right now.  God is doing a new thing.  I will write more later...

Love to you!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment