Monday, July 4, 2011

Goals

I kind of feel the past few days I let myself go.  Because the end of my mini-goal had come, I thought ok now what?  The results of my mini-goal...I lost 4 pounds and got into a size 14.  I will continue pressing on.  In the meantime as I ponder and pray what my next mini goal will be, I continue with 52 pounds in a year, which means I continue one pound a week goal.  I have established an exercise habit for the most part, walking 1-1.5 miles most evenings usually with my kids, and if not then it is a walk with the Lord just talking and praying and enjoying that quiet time.  I also do T-Tapp DVD exercises 3 days a week and sometimes get to the gym for a class or two.  The point was to just make it balanced, something I enjoyed and not a major focus that would overwhelm me.

My scripture for the week is Romans 8:1-2 "1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death."

No comments:

Post a Comment