Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exodus into Numbers

Its been a busy past several days and I have not posted, BUT praise that I am still caught up with the reading and am SO enjoying it!  I am learning so much and feel like I am getting to know the Lord all over again.  It is really amazing.


(*picture taken from google images)

So I think what is really sticking out to me today is something causing me to be in AWE.  Really.  Reading and picturing how these people didn't even see the Lord, did not have Him in them, and how there was fear for Him.  Now, to see how easy it is for us to think we can just brush God off.  These people in Numbers, they disobeyed and told Moses what did he think he was doing trying to control them and God was so upset and He told everyone to get away from these people so He could strike them dead.  Numbers 16

Numbers 16:20-21
20 and the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 21 “Get away from all these people so that I may instantly destroy them!”

So I am just in a quiet mode, listening, trying to wait on the Lord.  I am in such a new area of growth in my walk with the Lord that I am not familiar with, which is a good thing, just unknown.  So now my relying on Him and wanting to know Him is even more.  Struggles come, circumstances are happening, things going on all around me.  So I wait...

More later...love to you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment