Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bible in 90 days-Day 6 SOAP

Good evening! I am sharing what I learned today. It was different reading on the weekend but we had a rainy day so it made it easier to relax and read. Thanking God for filling me up with His Word and leading me to the Bible in 90 days!


Scripture:



 5 “If an animal is grazing in a field or vineyard and the owner lets it stray into someone else’s field to graze, then the animal’s owner must pay compensation from the best of his own grain or grapes.


Observation:


This is just something that spoke to my heart when reading this and it doesn't seem to fit real well, but I will share it anyways.  When I read this I thought of my children.  I thought if my children are in another persons property and something happens to them, unless that person was responsible for watching my children, I am the one that is responsible for them.  This was a good reminder for me to continue asking the Lord for help in being a good steward of these three gifts of children He has given to my husband and I.


(*picture taken from google images search)


Application:


I need to be more attentive when my children are playing, especially in an area that is not my home, to keep watch on them, be involved with them and be responsible for them each moment, not thinking at any point it will be someone else's responsibility.  


Prayer:

Lord please help me to be responsible and a wonderful steward of the children you have blessed my husband and I with.  Be my strength when I feel my attention span is all over the place, to be focused on them when I need to be.  Guide my children in your path and keep your hand upon them, and help them to fall in love with you at an early age.  In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment