Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 3

Yesterday I did not have a scripture that stuck out to me clearly.  I did take a lot of notes.  Really what I was getting yesterday was seeing how "imperfect" people were back then and how much God used them.  I am a perfectionist and with God's help I am learning NOT to be.  So seeing how the people made mistakes and had things wrong in their life helped me to really trust God to help me.  I was thankful for that.

(*picture from google images)


This song comes to mind when I think of perfection and not having to be perfect.  Have a great day!  More later..Love to you!

2 comments:

  1. I'ts been a blessing to my spirit to come here today and read your entries. Listened to the music. Thank you for your heart and sharing it with us like that...I see Jesus in you, through your words...keep on keeping on girl..Your awesome..yes not perfect but awesome..I loved that song...I'm glad the Lord lead me to listen, to come and read and to be refreshed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful for your words Angela. So glad to hear your encouragement. Refresh is my "one word" for 2011, wanting to refresh in my relationship with Him and in all areas of my life, so the fact that you felt that when you read this post, yay, praise Him :)

    ReplyDelete