Friday, February 3, 2012

Faithful in the Small Things

I say to God, about this blog and writing which I feel led and drawn to do and enjoy, how can "I" do this?  I am not good at it.  I don't know all about blogging and there are so many more ladies that are better at it than me...and on and on and on I go with my words and the enemies lies.

Luke 16:10
If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones.  But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities.

big shoes,females,metaphors,people,persons,shoes,women


That was my answer.  Kim, if you are faithful in using your little bit of talent in writing now, then later you will be honest and ready for bigger things.  I know this applies to all areas of life, if I am faithful in little things then when bigger things come, I will be faithful in them too.

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment