Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rise and Shine!

So the last year or so I have been going through a challenge, well since last Summer and three rounds of challenges, called Maximize Your Mornings, or Hello Mornings, that inspires women to rise earlier in the morning to have quiet time with God, exercise and do some planning to start the day.  This has been a struggle for me because I have long-time been a friend of the "snooze" button.

clouds,daybreak,hills,mornings,nature,Photographs,plants,skies,sunrises,trees,weather

Things are changing though!  I have risen earlier more this year, 2012, than I have the past 2 years probably.  It is so beneficial to start the day on a good foot, instead of stumbling out of bed, late, with kids waking me up and being all frazzled.  Totally not prepared to face the day ahead.


Take a click.  It is accountability for each week day to sign into my group and just say I'm up, or read encouragement or prayer requests, praises, and tips.  These are new habits being built.  

Right now, the main goal and thing I am working on is getting out of bed and putting my feet on the floor, when the clock goes off!  

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment