Friday, February 3, 2012

Live to Thrive, Not Just to Survive!

I had this thought yesterday about life and living.  I recalled the scripture...

John 10:10
The thief's purpose is to steal, kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

In my journey to really live this year, each day, work on living...I realize old habits that I have lived by and want to change...I do not want to just live to get by or get through or survive...

businesses,cartoons,coping,keeping head above water,metaphors,persons,survival,surviving

I want to live to THRIVE!  I want to live as Jesus wants me to live and not miss anything He has for me.

aromatherapy,blooms,candles,fragrances,harmony,luxuries,nature,orchids,pamper,peace,reflections,refreshing,remedial,soothing,spas,fotolia

I learned yesterday through a Bible study at church and again several times hearing it through the day, something I needed to be reminded of.  If I want to live as Jesus wants, then I need to believe all the things His Word says about me and my life.  I am a child of God, the living God, and I need to continue diving into His Word so that I can learn who I am in Him and how to believe it.


More later...Love to you!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment