Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sit Still Long Enough

Sit still long enough for it to penetrate.  What is IT?  It is whatever God is doing in me at any given moment, God's Word.  It needs to penetrate deep in me so that His work can be accomplished in me and He can change me from the inside out.  If I don't sit still long enough and keep moving before I have grasped something He is teaching me, then I am setting myself up once again to miss what He has.  No more!

backs,leisure,persons,Photographs,relaxing,sitting,swinging,swings,water,women

It's time once again to remember, complete dependence on Jesus and to be still.  Bloom where I am planted.  It really is the best thing in the world, for me, and for each person God is working in.  To be still and let Him work.

Take some time today to be still and listen to His still small voice.......

More later...Love to you!
Kim :)


No comments:

Post a Comment