Monday, February 6, 2012

Slow Down.

Slowwwwwwwwwwwwww dowwwwwwwwwwwwwn me.

He is here.

I am completely dependent on Him.

I am not in control.  I am not God.  I am not my own.  I do NOT know it all.

Slow down and listen.

If I rush ahead of the Lord of my life, I am only making a decision that will make me miserable and make me question what is going on...when in reality I just need to:

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God!
I will be honored by every nation.
I will be honored throughout the world.

Photographs,road signs,road trips,roads,signs,slow,text,traffic controls,traffic signs,transportation,travels,United Kingdom,warnings

Slow down because you are missing SO much when you speed by Him.  You are missing God's best for you.  Let Him lead.

This is a reminder for me I am sharing, but maybe you feel the same way sometimes?  Cry out to Him to help you today to be still and know that He is God.

Hear this...




More later...Love to you!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment