Monday, February 6, 2012

Mom Monday~Prayer

This morning I felt the desire and need to pray for my children each morning.  Really to think, what do my children need for this day, and let me bring that to the Lord so that He can carry it and carry them and touch their hearts and meet their needs.  Bringing them to Him every morning so that I don't try and control and also carry unneeded burdens.  I love entrusting my children into the hands of the Lord each day.  He knows the deepest desires of their hearts and cares about every detail of their loves and I can't believe it, but He loves them more than I do.  He loves perfectly.

banners,emotions,English,expressions,feelings,flowers,Fotolia,friendship,languages,love,petals,relationships,romantic,Valentines,Valentine's Day,words,yellow

Thank you Lord for holding my (Your) children's hearts today.  Thank you that I can trust you and entrust them completely in Your hands.  Help me have courage to do that each day, each moment.  Help us and let us not fear or control regarding our children, but to entrust them to Your hands, rest in You and lead and guide and bring them up as You would have us.  In Jesus Name, Amen

Enjoy walking with Jesus today!  Look up and ask Him to guide your day, it will be wonderful!

1 John 4:18
Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear.  If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love.

More later...Love to You!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment