Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Exercise, T-Tapp

A few years ago I felt God led me to an exercise after praying about what would be best for my body.  T-Tapp was brought into my path.  I have not been consistent since then, but when I am consistent, I have very good results inside and out.  This is an exercise that works and heals the body from the inside out.

I have accountability in several areas of my life.  I feel I am learning how important it is to have accountability in areas of my life with sisters in Christ.  I used to always want to do things on my own.  I hope to use the T-Tapp forums as well as sharing here on my blog for accountability in this area.  As well as a few friends that may be helping as well.  I have to resist the urge to want to do it on my own, but also not depend on another person to do it for me.  Balance :)

Animation Factory®,concepts,dancing,shoes,tapping,web animations,web elements,leisure,entertainment

My goal for exercise is to do the workout from T-Tapp called Basic Workout Plus Monday through Friday for a month or two and then maybe change it up.  It is a workout like no other and does wonderful things for the body.

I hope to share my journey of success as God uses this exercise as well as walking and maybe other things here and there as tools to exercise my body, which needs to be exercised, because it is His Temple.

1 Corinthians 3:16
Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

More later...Love to You!
Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment