Monday, February 27, 2012

Mom Monday~Who Sees Your Best

I am encouraged today to be keeping my priorities in check.  Evaluate each moment and make sure my priorities are right.  Then I will be doing good, and be satisfied.  My God, my husband and my children.  Most important ever.  Need them to see my very best and not anyone else!  Remember this today.  They are the important ones.  They are the ones that need to see you at your best before anyone else in the world.  Make sure you have your focus in the right place today.

business,businesswomen,global,juggling,metaphors,multitasking,people,priorities,time management

Questions I want to honestly answer in my heart.  Who are you living for today, what about right now in this moment?  Are you living fully in this moment?  If the answer is yes, keep pressing on!  If the answer is not yes, cry out to God and ask Him to help you reorganize your priorities so that they are balanced and correct.  You will be so thankful that you did.  I am doing that today.  Right now that means get off the computer, have some quiet time and reorder my thoughts for the day.  I was really encouraged reading Courtney from Women Living Well's ebook today, you can get it for free.  I read only a few pages, but it has struck my heart to bring about some changes in my day, starting now.

More later...Love to you!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment