Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fun in the Kitchen!

So eating gluten free, or working on it, has had some challenges but boy I found a tasty recipe that I actually made up a few weeks ago and I wanted to share.  Now I used Bisquick gluten free mix for the crust, but you can use any kind of pizza crust for this.

See I was craving the Hawaiin Pizza from Mellow Mushroom...but boy I couldn't afford that and so I started thinking....

dining,food,households,Photographs,recipe cards,recipes,text

My own Hawaiin Pizza


Pizza crust
Top with your favorite BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays Hickory and Brown Sugar)
Cheese (I used Kraft's "Pizza" cheese cheddar and mozzarella, but you can use what you like)
small can Dole's crushed pineapple (drained)
breakfast ham/Canadian bacon/your favorite ham
Bake at required temp, 400 or so, for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and bubbly on top

Yummaroo!! It is so good :)

Enjoy!

More later...Love to you!
Kim

More tasty recipes here at Comfy in the Kitchen:

No comments:

Post a Comment