Monday, March 4, 2013

Before, Dare I Share

I am a bit embarrassed to post pictures of my mess. Ugh. But here it is in the beginning. Every few months I clear it out but my little white junk box stays and a week or two later its back to a mess. I want to revamp this whole system and will work on new organizing ways to deal with what piles up on this counter which can be anything from:
  • My purse
  • Under my purse is the binder that I tried to start organizing everything in.
  • My makeup bag
  • School papers
  • Mail
  • Odds and ends
  • My white box (which is really like our junk drawer since we didn't have a drawer to make one)
  • Pictures (that I just don't know what to do with)
  • Menus
  • ....and much more




So there we have it.  The beginning of the challenge for March.  I will keep reading Organizing Junkie to find ways to be more organized in this area and I will also be exploring and sharing other websites and ways I learn how to have a better system here.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment