Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Joining Organizing Junkie in Menu Plan Monday and sharing my meals for the week.  I did all of my grocery shopping at Target this week--can I just say it is a much more peaceful shopping experience there than at Wal-Mart.  Now if I can just find all the food and deals from Wal-Mart over at Target, I will be a forever convert to Target.  I just don't use coupons and never have liked them--so that is why I tend to shop mostly at Wal-Mart.

Anyways, onto the meal plan for the week, think simple.  I have not been in much of a cooking mood lately.
  1. Italian Sausage & Bell Peppers over rice.
  2. Chex Mix Crunchy Pork Chops (will take pic and share recipe when I make) with steamed sweet corn & mashed potatoes. 
  3. Spaghetti (with brown rice noodles) with steamed brocolli.
  4. Breakfast for dinner-Bacon, eggs, pancakes & smoothies
  5. Salmon Nuggets & rice with soy sauce.
  6. Baked salmon with rice and salad or fend for yourself.
  7. Tacos in crockpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment