Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

Testimony Tuesday

Sharing testimonies is life changing.  There is no doubt about it.  God uses our stories to bring people to Him.    When someone is so closely connected to Jesus each day and shares their stories with others, they see Jesus in them.  Sometimes words are not even required, it just shows through our lives and our actions.  Our stories and what God is doing in our life is so important to share as He leads so that God can be glorified in us and others can be reconciled and brought to Him.  

So I want to share something God has done in my life this week with you in hopes that it will spark something in your heart and make you smile and know God loves you.  

God knows that I am a control freak-okay recovering control freak.  Especially with parenting.  Ya'll having three children is wonderful, they are all gifts, but when you want to control everything and have it all go a certain way--yeah, that just doesn't happen.  So I tend to just let it all go and not try too hard at all in organizing our days and our time because I get overwhelmed in not making it work the way I think it should or even sometimes I think I am not meeting God's expectations of me as a mom because I can't do it all the way I think it is supposed to be.  Well...enter Grace.  God is teaching me to take one moment at a time and one day at a time and one situation at a time.  He is my biggest fan.  So this week we have had many sweet moments of time where I felt I knew God had invaded that moment and that I had let go of control.  Amazing.  I can't wait for it to be like that constantly throughout a day, that is my goal.  Can you say freedom!

I also want to share with you a testimony video that is so inspiring.  Hearing other people's testimonies changes lives.  Mark Hall is the lead singer of Casting Crowns, and he gives a powerful testimony here.  Sit back and take some time out of your day to hear what he has to say.  Amazing.  




Please take a moment and share a testimony of yours with me.  Something small or big, it doesn't matter, what has God done in your life lately?  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment