Friday, March 29, 2013

My Talents and Gifts

I am learning more and more as I get into my 30's what my talents and gifts are and what my personality is and how to try and live more to what those are and focus on those things, and not be so scattered in my life. I am finding that I am a learner, oh so much a learner, love teaching (not big crowds mind you), encouraging, walking along side in areas I am passionate about and sharing my knowledge with others.

I love assisting people, I love meeting people's needs.  I love it.  I love being sensitive to what others need, and then trying to find a way to meet it.  If it is in the area of things I love, like administrative work, social media and chatting work, writing and finding the perfect phrase or words for something, finding recipes and creating meal plans, or in learning to live within one's means with a budget and actually living it out, then I am in.  Count me in!


I don't have any idea what it will look like when God continues to grow me, but I do know that I am asking God to take it all and guide me.  I am asking for prayer from friends and family so that I have clear direction.  I want to stay in step with God.  Thank you for listening.  I look forward to sharing more and more.



Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment