Monday, March 25, 2013

Gluten Free Allergen Friendly Menu Plan Monday

MPM-Summer

I have been enjoying linking up with Orgjunkie.com and sharing recipes and menu plans with others.  It is nice to have a fresh set of ideas for my family and it is especially nice when I find recipes that are allergy friendly for my family.  Most of my meals I try to cook gluten free, milk and egg free and of course there are no nuts in our home due to peanut/tree nut allergies.  So sharing ideas when you have these things as a challenge is really refreshing.  

  1. Fried Rice with ham, broccoli  onions (or anything you want to throw into it)-La Choy Soy Sauce is gluten free, score!
  2. Sausage & Peppers over rice.
  3. Zatarans Jambalaya with turkey sausage.  (gluten free and probably won't use the other meats)
  4. Tacos with ground turkey.
  5. Crunchy Pork chops, creamy mashed potatoes and corn.
  6. Baked pork chops, fried zucchini, rice.
  7. Breakfast for dinner-Pancakes or waffles, bacon, eggs (maybe), smoothies (strawberry or strawberry & banana)
Have you used Cozi?  I am loving that the last month or two for family planning, meal planning as well as grocery lists and all sorts of lists-and more.  I get nothing for saying that, just sharing because it has been an awesome tool for me to use and I never, EVER, thought I would switch to using technology versus paper and pen planning.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi stopping by from org junkie. I downloaded cozi but never got to use it properly. I use ziplist for my grocery shopping and I, too, never thought I could prefer it over paper :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christele! I tried Cozi a few times and then a few months ago I really started to use it fully and I love it. Still twirking things out, but it is allowing a lot of things to be done in one place-and not just on the app but on any computer online as well-and my whole family has access to it if needed. Definitely helps a lot as well since I started working outside of the home-to still stay organized even when I am not home. Have a great week too!

      Delete