Wednesday, March 20, 2013

52 Weeks Project Update

SO I edited this list to how things are going now.  The latest thing I am doing is the kitchen counter and I tried a Zumba class (not my first) last week with a friend at a local church.  It was fun, but I still don't think dancing is my thing.  I did like how it caused me to get out of my comfort zone a bit and feel vulnerable.  I also want to try and do several sessions of tanning this month, but that may happen in April.  No real point to this other than I haven't done it in years and think it will have my skin to glow a bit--and I do live in Florida so a start to a small sun tan will be nice to go along with the flip-flops!  I need to get intentional for some of these things.

  1. Complete Couch to 5k and run in a 5k-Start training January with C25K app  60 day T-Tapp challenge. (did not feel like doing the running, want to rehab my knees and t-tapp is great for that 1/11/13)
  2. Complete a mud run or a spartan race-possibly the Gulf Coast Mud Run in November.
  3. Go on a family nature walk.
  4. Make bags to keep in car to hand out to homeless people-let kids be involved too.
  5. Walk 2 miles daily for 30 days straight-March. April.
  6. Go 30 days drinking only water-February.
  7. Read aloud one book a week with kids.
  8. Tan in tanning bed regularly for a month-April.
  9. Make my own crab legs (one of hubby's favorite foods!).
  10. Try a load of laundry a day for 1 week (can't stretch it longer or I may not even try!)
  11. Let one child make dinner each month (starting small here!). 
  12. 5 minute workout daily for a month. (January)
  13. Play hide and seek with kids.
  14. Get my blog redesigned. (January) 
  15. Try a camping trip with the family (despite my dislike of outdoors and bugs lol) even if it is in the backyard.
  16. Try the pushup challenge.
  17. Travel to a state we have never been to.
  18. Go on a cruise, Carnival preferred, but even if we just take a dolphin cruise on the beach.
  19. Get our driveway widened-concrete!
  20. Ride segways downtown with family.
  21. Go to an arts festival.
  22. Try rollerblading again.
  23. Go on a bowling date with my man.
  24. Do the Respect dare.
  25. Write an e-book.
  26. Do the One bite at a time.
  27. Take kids to beach and go kayaking.
  28. Take a trip to water park during the summer.
  29. Try a Cross Fit class.
  30. Try a Zumba class.
  31. Try a spin class.
  32. Get a massage at a spa.
  33. Take a trip with my husband to our favorite getaway spot.
  34. Make a memory book for someone.
  35. Christmas shop before December. 
  36. Take the 52 week money challenge:  Not doing, but started using YNAB which is an amazing budget software program that has helped me save hundreds every month and hopefully more and more going to be changing in this area--thankful. 3/17/13.
  37. Finish James Journible and write out entire book of James. Going strong 1/12/13, loving it.
  38. Take a 30 Day Walk through the Psalms during summer to be ready for start of new school year. (July)
  39. Walk in the Mall to Mall walk with a friend or with my kids (who wants to join me?).
  40. Take a retreat/get away with girl friends.
  41. Create a whole weeks meal plan with no allergens that all family can eat (breakfast, lunches, snacks and dinner).
  42. Go to a concert with my man.
  43. Completely reorganize kitchen counter where clutter always piles-this would make for a HAPPY home! (whole new system here with my home manager binder and all-simplify) Got page protectors and tabs to start organizing my home manager binder 3/17/13-supposed to be joining Orgjunkie.com in a 31 days to organizing challenge and the kitchen counter is my goal.
  44. Try golfing with my husband.
  45. Take a family trip to Georgia and climb Stone Mountain together.
  46. Dress up for Halloween.
  47. Take a cooking class.
  48. Get a professional makeup makeover.
  49. Ride the 360 wheel at the beach.
  50. Take kids to the circus. Done 1/12/13, had a blast! 
  51. Make the bed every day for a week and see how it changes the day.
  52. Take the 30 Day Yoga Challenge*update 1/4/13-DVD purchased, recieved the DVD today 1/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment