Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

Testimony Tuesday


SO here we are on Tuesday where I want to share testimonies of what God has done in my life this week as well as hear what He has done in yours.  I feel like testimonies and God stories from each person is so powerful and motivates me to continue seeking God more than so many things.  Let me just say too that sometimes we won't feel like sharing our stories like we don't feel worth, or we will question, was that really God that did that in our life?  We can doubt.  But really, when we really think about it, we know deep down for sure that was God.  So when you think of your God story, don't doubt, if you know it was Him deep down, share away.

This week was pretty amazing.  I have struggled with eating and not just how to eat and how to lose weight.  I want freedom.  I don't think God wants me focused on food and a way to eat all the time.  He wants it to be a natural thing, just like going to the bathroom.  In attempts a week or so ago to find a book to turn to again when I got fed up with losing weight or just being over this food struggle I was looking for Truly Fed.  It was nowhere to be found.  Nowhere.  That led me to finding all of these books I had, Christian books, on losing weight and getting right with God and food.  Studies and books.  All laid out on the table.  I took a picture of them.  Then led to throw them all away.  I had to stop depending on books and studies and know that GOD ALONE was who was going to heal me and help me.  I decided I would not use any tools, just God and His Word.  Two days ago I walked by my bookshelf where I had searched high and dry for Truly Fed.  Guess what was staring at me right in the face?  Yes--TRULY FED.  He saved that one, and I could not find it that one day, but got rid of everything, then it appeared.  God showed me this was the tool HE was going to use as I kept my eyes on Him.  It was awesome.  I won't depend on the book, but use just what He wants in it to help me completely break free, I am well on my way.  Thank you Jesus!

This is an amazing cardboard testimony.  It speaks to my heart and makes me smile.  If ever you feel distant or frustrated in your walk--watch one of these and feel your Spirit lift.  Share your story with me and others so we can be refreshed in Him through it.  



 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment