Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Testimony Tuesday

Testimony Tuesday


Happy Tuesday to you!  What is God doing in your life this Tuesday or lately?  There are so many things I could share I don't know where to start.  This past week I have been praying for help in waking up each morning.  I do participate in Inspired to Action's Hello Mornings challenge so this is something I have been working on for a while.  When I really surrender and ask God for help He does what He did this past week. My goal is to wake up at 5:30 a.m.  I usually have my alarm go off at 5:30 a.m. and then I snooze until 6:30 a.m. and then I have less than an hour to get up and get myself all prepared for the day as well as getting up 3 children and getting them all prepared for the day.  Well this past week I smiled almost every morning as God woke me up gently with sweet things, sounds of birds outside or just a gentle waking where I wasn't so tired, and guess what time He did that...5:25-5:28 a.m.  Always before my alarm.  I love it!  So that is my God story of the week.  Just remember that nothing is too small for God.  He cares about every single detail of our lives, every little one of them, and ya'll He is so incredibly creative.  I pray we fall more in love with You Lord this week than last, reveal yourself to us, in Jesus Name, Amen!

I do have to share though that I wasn't the best in responding to this each morning and I did not get up every single time, but I did get awoken and had a sweet smile.  Progress.  God is working  and He is amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment