Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Want Help Taking Care of Your Body?

Screen shot 2013-03-19 at 8.34.31 AM.png

I have a gym membership.  I do.  I have not been to the gym in probably a year.  I have DVD's.  I have used them, inconsistently.  I found fit2b through a blogger friend a few weeks ago and I really like.  It is like having a sweet personal trainer right in your home.  If my kids are around, they can join me.  It is family friendly.

You can check out the website and if you want to try it out along with me, enter the code "myheartandyours" to get your special price of 3 months for $20.  It is usually $10 a month so that is a $10 savings.  That beats any gym price and it is so easily accessible, you don't have to go anywhere.  Some of the starter workouts I have done you can do in your pajamas and you can do barefoot, which is a plus for me!  For some reason I seem to like exercises that really work my body and that don't involve putting my shoes on, giggle!

I will share more about this as I continue to do the wholesome workouts and see the results.  I have before pictures, but of course am not going to post those "just" yet-if ya know what I mean.

I want to continue finding ways to exercise and get fit that I love and that are fun, otherwise I don't want to waste my time.

These exercise are good if you are pregnant, just recovering from having a baby, or anywhere else in your life journey.  I am excited to continue!  Share with me what you think and if you have any questions.  I look forward to sharing more about this with you.

Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment