Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Home Management "Binder"

I have read post and post and stuff all about home management organizers and binders and all the crafty ways you can organize them.  There are many.  I love binders.  But

My new and wonderful Home Management Binder is.........



Cozi!  I love this system.  For all of my 12 years of being a mother, the main way that I kept everything organized was by the wall calendar in the kitchen.  If we had something to do, it had to go on that calendar or it would be forgotten.  Then enter Cozi last month...January 2013.  I had tried to use it before, but after starting to work full time outside of the home and it never seemed to click.  Then started using it again in January and it is wonderful.  I can see it on any computer, on any of our iPhone's app's and it is so convenient.

I use it for:
  • Grocery shopping, 
  • grocery lists, 
  • meal planning, 
  • to do lists, 
  • wish lists, 
  • our Calendar with anything you can think of on it, 
  • a little journal you can jot down fun things that you do as a family, 
  • and more.  

I even read today that Michelle Duggar, the wonderful mom of 19, uses it with her family and so that encourages me even more.  I wanted to share that with you all as maybe it is something that would make your home life management work even better.  It has really worked for me and I can't wait to utilize it even more. 
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment